The 10 Best Worship Songs And Their Goose-Bump Moments

"Next to the Word of God, music deserves the highest praise. The gift of language combined with the gift of song was given to man that he should proclaim the Word of God through music."Martin Luther

147
Peyton Clark
There has been so much beauty in finding God and my relationship with Him. One of the many wonderful things I have discovered has been the church I attend, but along with that is the amazing worship music that is shared during the services. I connect so widely to the lyrics and the music, and so I wanted to share with you some of my favorite songs and my favorite moments/lyrics within them.
  • "Rebel Heart"

"It was in the darkness You flamed a fire in me. Blazing with a purpose, for all the world to see."

• "Glorious Day"

"Now Your mercy has saved my soul. Now Your freedom is all that I know. The old made new, Jesus, when I met You"

• "Do It Again"

"I've seen You move, come move the mountains, and I believe, I'll see You do it again. You made a way, where there was no way, and I believe, I'll see You do it again"

• "Living Hope"

"Who could imagine so great a mercy? What heart could fathom such boundless grace? The God of ages stepped down from glory, to wear my sin and bear my shame."

• "Holy Spirit"

"Holy Spirit, You are welcome here. Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere. Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for, to be overcome by Your presence, Lord."

• "You Deserve It All"

"Jesus our hope and strength, You made a way, Unlock these chains. Here in Your presence, Strongholds break. Freed by the love You gave"

• "Who You Say I Am"

"Who am I that the highest King would welcome me? I was lost but He brought me in, oh His love for me."

• "Great Things"

"See what our Savior has done, see how His love overcomes. He has done great things."

• "No Longer Slaves"

"You split the sea, so I could walk right through it. My fears were drowned in perfect love. You rescued me and I stand and sing. I am child of God."

• "Reckless Love" (my absolute favorite)

"There's no shadow You won't light up, mountain You won't climb up, coming after me. There's no wall You won't kick down, lie You won't tear down, coming after me."