This World Needs More Intimidating Women.

Keep being the strong and beautiful woman you are.

142
Teryl Dunn

The most important key to having a good relationship is communication, but when the word "intimidating" comes up, it becomes very confusing. It’s unclear to you if the guy means it in a good or bad way. They have you sitting there thinking what the heck happened. Is he impressed or scared by you? I’m here to tell you that being intimidating isn’t a bad thing; actually it’s a very good thing.

Here are eight reasons why it’s OK to be the intimidating girl:

1. You’re independent.

Independent women scare men. Most men like the needy type. They want a woman who depends on them for everything, but you are the complete opposite. You are financially and emotionally stable. You can survive without them and you’re content about that. They feel intimidated in this area because they don’t have control over you.

2. He’s insecure.

When a guy tells you you’re too intimidating, he’s using it as an excuse to break up with you. He really means that you’re to cool, too beautiful and too amazing for a scrub like him. He realizes you are better than him and he knows that one day you will see it, too. You deserve a confident man that has way more faith in your relationship than that.

3. You see a future.

Men fear the idea of long-term commitments. They get intimidated when a girl mentions the future. It may not be with him, but you have goals and standards that you will achieve one day without someone that’s intimidated by that.

4. You’re unapproachable.

It takes guts for a guy to be able to approach a woman at the bar, but he sees you as unapproachable because of the way you carry yourself. He sees an independent, confident woman that doesn’t need a man to make her happy. He thinks he will be shot down before even trying, so he might decide it’s better to steer clear.

To become more approachable smile a little more, but still carry yourself as a confident woman. The right guy that can handle you will approach you.

5. You’re out of their league.

Let’s face it--some men have a lower self-esteem and are intimidated when they go on a date with a woman that is on a higher level. This could mean that you are more sexually attractive, smarter, or your personality is all-around great. They see you as an amazing date they can’t match.

6. You’re opinionated.

You aren’t afraid to share you opinion with little-to-no filter and that’s not a bad thing. It’s intimidating because you know who you are and what you want. Stay opinionated and you will attract the right guy to help sharpen your mind.

7. You carry a masculine energy.

Not all women are girly. You don’t like dresses or heels. You don’t cake on the make-up. You are you. So on the first date when you order a burger instead of a salad it can be intimidating. Own it, girl.

8. He admires you.

Being intimidating isn’t a bad thing. He could actually be calling you intimidating because he admires you. He sees your strength, knowledge, and power. He sees how content you are in life and wants to be apart of that. He sees the power couple that the two of you can become.

This world needs more intimidating women. Keep being the strong and beautiful woman that you are; own how badass you are.