Women Can Too!

Women Can Too!

It’s time for everyone to realize that women can too!

1
Women Can Too!
personal photo

A lot of times being in a majority male class it comes with its hardships. As if highschool isn't hard enough it seems like the boys, and men, want to make it harder. I think a lot of times, it is hard for a boy, or man, to realize that women can too! When the very little amount of girls, we have in my graduating class (which is only three) accomplish something the boys did not, they seem to complain and argue. It is sad when the girls get accepted into their dream school, and one of the boys who doesn't even want to go to college, makes them think low of themselves just for accomplishing and getting that much.

Most of the girls in my class, including myself, have to work hard for everything they accomplish or they want to get. Some of the boys, on the other hand, get fed with a silver spoon and get everything they ever wanted, and belittle the girls because of it. When the girls stand up for something they believe in, or stick up for themselves, the boys call them out and say how they'll never go anywhere, or do anything sometimes.
I believe, that all highschool boys need to learn that women can too! Women can achieve something over a man! Women can go after their dreams and achieve them, even if a man is too lazy to reach them.

Boys, and men, need to realize it's not about who has it handed to them, it's about who wants it most! Guess what boys? Right now the women are wanting it and going after it!
The girls in my senior class know what they're doing after graduation, they have their acts together, their future planned. Boys, you can't even say that much about yours can you? But with that being said, women can be just as bad and they need to learn to step down and applaud a man if he does something great.