W.I.T.C.H vs Winx Club

W.I.T.C.H vs Winx Club

Which one is the show for you?

4026
W.I.T.C.H vs Winx Club
MAGIC

If you had any type of childhood, you had to have, at the very least, heard of one of these two shows. The Winx Club is the perfect magical show about fairies for a little girl and the select few little boys (like me). While on the other hand there was W.I.T.C.H. a more realistic and a tint darker show about 5 girls with fairy wings and elemental powers that was on Jetex (Disney). It is a lot like the Winx Club. This article is a comparison of the shows, and to help you choose which one you might want to watch.

Winx Club

The Winx Club follows the lives of six (soon to be) guardian fairies Bloom, Stella, Techna, Musa, and Layla (later renamed Aisha for unknown reasons). The show starts off like most fantasy books and/or shows start. Bloom was raised by humans and never knew that she was a fairy until she is attacked by witches trying to save her soon to be best friend Stella. From that point on she joins the Alfea College for fairies and he life takes off into a huge magical adventure from then on out.

The fairies of the magix dimension have a limitless amount of fairy transformations they can gain in order to defeat the new threats. The plot of the show changes every season, the show is a wild magical filled ride and teaches kids the true meaning of friendship.

W.I.T.C.H.

W.I.T.C.H. tells the story of five teenage girls who are chosen to be the new (fairy) Guardians of Kandrakar, protectors of the center of the universe from people and creatures who wish to cause harm to it. For this purpose, powers over the five classical elements have been given to them. The new guardians are Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin, whose initials form the title acronym "W.I.T.C.H."

For anyone into the magic scene but don’t want all the super overdone cheesy friendship trop all over it, then W.I.T.C.H. is the show for you. This show has a phenomenal plot and always has you guessing and has actual plot twist. It is still a Y-7 show, but none the less a great show to watch