Why You Should Go To Concerts

Why You Should Go To Concerts

It's more than just music

57
Why You Should Go To Concerts
ellentube

1. You meet new people.

You may go to the concert alone, but you will most likely leave the concert with more friends than anticipated. Sharing the same taste in music as the person beside you can spark conversations during breaks and help the time go by quicker.

2. You get your daily workout in.

At concerts, nobody cares how you dance or how much you dance. Just be yourself. You can jump around, wave your arms, or "shake what your mama gave you." No matter what you choose to do, you are bound to burn a calorie or two and get a good sweat in too.

3. You get to listen to great music.

Imagine your favorite artist/band releases an album, then you find out they are going on a tour and they will be in your city. What better way to spend your day then at a concert listening to your favorite artist singing your favorite song(s) from their album. No only that, but hearing the artist/band sing live is more meaningful then hearing a studio version.

4. You can scream and sing as loud as you want without anyone hearing.

We can't all be Beyoncé's, but at concerts we can be whoever we want to be. There is no limit on the amount of singing and screaming you can produce. Let it out! Sing at the top of your lungs because in that moment it is like you are on the stage right next to the artist. It is an exciting feeling.

5. You get to dress up.

Dress code: there is no dress code. The concert is for you so wear what makes you happy. Concerts are like Halloween. If dressing up as a construction worker to go to the Fifth Harmony concert is what you want to do then do it. Plus, the artist/band might notice your outfit and point you out or even pull you up on stage.

6. You can meet the artist/band.

Here is your chance to purchase VIP tickets to meet and take a picture with them. Plus you will most likely have floor seats so that you can interact with the artist/band during the concert.

7. You make memories.

Memories can last a lifetime. From the smell to the sound of the concert, you will always remember the joy it brought you to see your artist/band live. It is something that neither be given or taken away from you.

8. You will improve your overall health.

It is a proven fact that being happy is good for you. So if happiness is a good thing then you must go to concerts. Nothing beats being happy and enjoying life and that is what concerts do. It allows you to embrace the moment. Now that is living.