Why Do People Love Chrissy Teigen?

Why Do People Love Chrissy Teigen?

America's new sweetheart

143
Why Do People Love Chrissy Teigen?
InStyle

Chrissy Teigen has swept the internet by storm and has ruled Twitter all of 2017. Her fans love her and seem to connect with her. But why is that? What about Chrissy makes her so enjoyable?

Well the biggest reason is because she is so funny! When you see her on Twitter, Instagram, or Snapchat she is always making jokes, but they aren't bad. Just look at some of her tweets

She isn't afraid to talk about herself, her body, her job, and she'll make a joke out of all of them. Her jokes are super simple too and random, so that makes it more funny. When people look at Chrissy they see a beautiful supermodel at first, but Chrissy makes it known that she is much more than that. She is a mother, wife, daughter and human being like the rest of us. There isn't any sort of pedestal she puts herself on to give off an us vs them vibe. Her job on Lip Sync Battle also lets everyone know what she is like. She dresses up in the dumbest costumes (and still looks hot) and shakes her butt to her celebrity friends lip syncing famous songs. Another reason people love her is her honesty. She tells it like it is and isn't afraid to clap back at any troll. She's open with her political views and there have been several occasions where she has given Trump a run for his money. The last reason people love her is because she is a great mom to her adorable little Luna. She sticks up for her and shows her off to the world and even admits to not always being the best mom or doing the "right" things, but that makes her even better cause she is trying.