3 Reasons Why Everyone Needs Friends Like Fabiola And Eleanor

Good friends are hard to come by, but these two seem to always have each others best interest at heart. Do you have friends like Fabiola and Elanor?

69

In the new Netflix series, Never Have I Ever, we are introduced to an amazing and intelligent group of friends. Devi, the main character of the series, finds a love interest and focuses on him for the majority of the series to divert her attention from the loss of her father.

Fabiola and Eleanor, as her best friends were there for her during that difficult time. As time progressed their lives also changed, except Devi was not as invested in their relationship.

1. Fabiola and Eleanor were there for Devi during her tough times. 

We all have our friends that we just talk to for a good laugh every once in a while. But there is something special about when your friend is there for you when you are in most need.

These friends will step up and help you no matter what is going on in their lives. They continually make sure that you know you are cared and loved for. Like Fabiola and Eleanor, they continued to support Devi even when she was not being the best friend to them.

2. Fabiola and Eleanor were present in the friendship with Devi

Friends who are present and really see you for who you are is incredible. They listen, appreciate, and build you up so that you grow together.

To find a friend that listens can be hard. So when you find someone who cares about your life and genuinely wants to know about how you are doing, they are a keeper.

Fabiola and Eleanor showed support for Devi, even going as far as trying to get boyfriends. In the mean time, Devi had not even realized that her friends were going a different direction than she was.

Eleanor had already found a boyfriend and kept it from Devi to protect her feelings. Fabiola came out as gay and wanted to tell Devi, but she was to obsessed with her own personal problems, that it took an argument between the two for Fabiola to tell her. Fabiola and Eleanor were constantly there for Devi, but where was she when they needed her most?

3. Fabiola and Eleanor knew how to call out their friend. 

Is your friend really a friend if they have never called you out when you are wrong? Fabiola and Eleanor had, had enough of Devi and her boy crazy drama.

It was time to make her realize what she truly would miss if they were not around as much. It can be hard but there are times when the people closest to us feel neglected and ignored because of our selfish actions. If your "supposed friends" are not calling you out, how are you growing as a person?

Your close friends should change you for the better and make sure you grow as a person. If it takes time and distance for your friend to finally appreciate you, then that is what needs to be done.

Throughout the series you see the ups and downs of the relationship between the three best friends: Devi, Fabiola, and Eleanor. Although Devi is the main character, Fabiola and Eleanor are represented in the best way. They are the most caring and supportive friend to Devi even when she is not the same to them.

They call her out and make sure she knows how badly she treated her friends. Honestly, everyone needs friends like Fabiola and Eleanor to be supportive, present, and not afraid to have real conversations about the problems in their relationship.