2021 Will Be The Best Year Yet Because We Are More Determined Than Ever To Make It Happen

It's time to look towards the future optimistically.

10
woman in green jacket raising her hands
Photo by Clay Banks on Unsplash

"New year, new me" is the common theme at the turn of each year. Everyone has high hopes and high energy for 2021. This is the simplest and biggest piece of advice I can give to everyone for 2021 - there will be bad days; however, sometimes you truly have to hit bottom and go through what seems like the worst of times to be able to appreciate the best of times. It's been said that you must go through bad days to appreciate the good ones. Oftentimes, dwelling on the past blinds us from recognizing the good times that are happening right now.

Many people make New Year's Resolutions and typically break them, but from my point of view, I think many people are determined more than ever to keep these promises to themselves this year.

Typically, New Year's Resolutions last about a week, but I truly believe there is a deeper sense of gratitude for a fresh start after the eventful year that 2020 has been.

While 2020 was devastating for many, there are actually many positive effects that came out of last year. Less people were out and about so our air quality dramatically improved in many areas around the world, waterways experienced a break from pollution, and many people had a time of reflection for lack of anything else to do! Our Earth, minds, and hearts are ready for all the goodness and challenges that 2021 is going to through our way. Keep your head up and soldier on in hopes to return to what we knew as a normal order of life in the great year to come.

It's time to look forward to the good times to come in 2021 and not dwell on the negatives of the past in 2020.