I'm Not Sure Who Needs To Hear This, But You ARE Beautiful

Don't let your insecurities become the voice inside your head.

87
Trinity Tew

Hey there, beautiful. Yes, I'm talking to you. YOU are beautiful. And no, I'm not just talking about your appearance, but your personality and soul are beautiful too.

There are things about you that no one else has. You have cute little quirks and funny sayings, and a multitude of little things about you that are beautiful. The way you talk to people, the way you interact with strangers, and the way you act with your family — they are all beautiful in their own way.

You are not perfect, and I hate to break it to you, but you never will be.

But, you are perfectly imperfect. There is quite literally no other you. There are roughly 324 million known variants in human genomes, so how likely do you think it is that you have an exact doppelganger? And that would just be physical likeness, not including your personality.

So basically, you're the only you there is. That's pretty cool! And this world needs you. There is a six degrees of separation theory that basically states every human is connected to every human by just six degrees. So, for instance, I know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows *insert any random person on this planet.* It's never been dis-proven. Because of this, you literally affect everyone in the world.

Your contribution is much bigger than you think, even if it's just a smile.

That smile could cause a chain reaction that ends up making the chief of a tribe in a better mood so his people have a feast that night. It could literally be the most random, oddest thing ever, and YOU had an effect on it. You are special and you are needed. This world wouldn't be better off without you, in fact, you would just be ridding the world of someone who has the potential to change the world.

You're that special!

So, keep your head up, sweet cheeks. You got this.