Which 'Umbrella Academy' Character You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Don't forget to watch Season 2!

1871

Our new favorite show definitely deserves a correlating zodiac list.

Luther a.k.a. Number 1 → Aries

Aries, you are eager, dynamic, quick, and competitive, but secretly a big ol' softie, just like this gentle giant.

Diego a.k.a. Number 2 → Taurus

Taurus you are stubborn like no other! But you, like Diego, are also dependable and strong!

Allison a.k.a. Number 3 → Libra

Libra, you are so much like Allison: social, gracious, and, when necessary, diplomatic. You like your life to be well-balanced.

Klaus a.k.a. Number 4 → Leo

Leo, you and Klaus are like two peas in a pod. You are both dramatic, fiery, and very outgoing.

Five a.k.a. Number 5 → Scorpio

Like Number 5, you, Scorpio, are passionate, brave, and resourceful, yet stubborn.

Ben a.k.a. Number 6 → Cancer

Cancer, you and Ben are both alike in the fact that you're compassionate, sentimental, intuitive, and protective of the ones you love.

Vanya a.k.a. Number 7 → Pisces

Pisces, you and Vanya both have a flair for the arts, whether that's music, painting, dancing, or whatever form of expression you're passionate about. You are both also very empathetic and affectionate.

Reginald Hargreeves → Virgo

Virgo, you and Hargreeves are very practical and analytical. But you're not cold and calculating. You are also very loyal and gentle.

Lila → Gemini

Gemini, you are like Lila! Both of you are curious, and kind, and very expressive.

Hazel → Sagittarius

Sagittarius, you share traits of optimism, a sense of humor, and generosity with Hazel.

Cha-Cha → Capricorn

Capricorn, you are a lot like Cha-Cha. You are both very serious, tenacious and disciplined, and wildly independent.

The Handler → Aquarius

And lastly, Aquarius. You and The Handler are both uncompromising, yet also deeply imaginative.