When Therapy Doesn't Do the Job

When Therapy Doesn't Do the Job

Food Loves Me Too

10
When Therapy Doesn't Do the Job
blogspot.com

Comfort food, to provide comfort through food when nothing else can ever comfort as. Comfort food has one purpose- to warm the soul. But just how? Through its fattening, and comforting taste comfort food can change the world.

5. Mashed potatoes

Whether they're thanksgiving homemade, straight from the microwave, or from the local store's hot deli- mashed potatoes are the starch of an angel.

4. Pizza

Hot or cold pizza, square or triangle, large or small, pizza is the best food for a good Friday night spent under the blanket's catching up on The Bachelor, also known as falling asleep on the couch.

3. Soup

Olive Garden's signature soups, Campbell, or the bag mix there is no better way to wrap up a long winter night with a bowl of soup, shower and bed. No other way. Soup is the age old, Betty White of comfort food.

2. Macaroni and cheese

Mac n cheese, you will always have a place in my heart. But high quality macaroni takes the cake. There is for sure nothing more comforting than a good bowl of cheese pasta- thanks Corrine.

1. Southern fried chicken

Even though I live in the north, after a terrible day nothing sounds better than greasy, fried chicken. Fried chicken equals therapy.