What Your Go-To Kids Menu Meal Says About You

This Is Exactly What Your Go-To Kids Menu Meal Says About You

Here's what you chose to eat during your pickiest stage of eating says about you.

115

Every kid's menu looks almost identical, no matter the restaurant, and most of us had a go-to meal when we went out to eat until we finally reached our teen years and graduated to the adult menu.

Chicken Fingers

A classic. If this was your go-to meal at restaurants as a kid you were doing it right. Chicken fingers are the only kids menu item I still find myself eyeing to this day.

Bonus points if you opted to dip them in honey mustard over ketchup. Honey mustard and chicken fingers is the ultimate pairing.

Grilled Cheese

It's almost impossible to mess up a grilled cheese, and you knew that. You were a kid that played it safe. If you chose to pair your grilled cheese with tomato soup, you had a sophisticated palette even at a young age.

Pasta With Tomato Sauce

This is the most basic option to order as a kid. Everyone likes pasta with red sauce, and you were the type of the kid that liked the things everyone did. Your favorite TV show was probably Spongebob. No judgment, you just lacked a little originality.

Butter Pasta

You were the pickiest of picky eaters as a kid. Not only did you order the most basic of meals, but you skipped out on the most flavorful part of a pasta dish -- tomato sauce. You probably still are a picky eater to this day.

PB&J

While a PB&J is a tasty treat that I still enjoy today, I definitely would have looked at you funny if you ordered this out to eat, especially as a dinner. I mean c'mon, you're ordering something that involves no cooking at a restaurant. I'm sure your parents were also disappointed to spend at least six dollars on a sandwich that costs cents to make.

Burger

Solid choice, but unless you were lactose intolerant, why not get the cheeseburger. Cmon, it has CHEESE!

Cheeseburger

This was always a hit or miss depending on the restaurant, but at places with a good cheeseburger, you knew what you were doing. You probably doused it in ketchup (maybe along with everything else you ate as a kid) but who cares? Ketchup is absolutely delicious.