What Your Favorite App Says About You

What Your Favorite App Says About You

Are you the one everyone hates for still sending Candy Crush notifications on Facebook?

439
What Your Favorite App Says About You

Throughout the iPhone years there have been tons of stages of social media and new apps to become addicted to. It's almost guaranteed that you have downloaded and used at least one of the apps below. Pick your favorite app and read what it says about you.

1. Facebook

If you tend to use Facebook often you're either a college student who uses Facebook as a way to share pictures with your friends, or you're a mom who likes to check what your child in college is up to and comment and like every single picture they post.

2. Twitter

You're extremely up-to-date on celebrity Twitter beef, the newest viral videos and pictures, and you enjoy stalking your friends tweets to see what they are up to.

3. Instagram

You use Instagram to either post selfies or to share your super artsy pictures. You also probably like to update everyone on super-important things such as what you just ate, the new clothes you just bought or maybe the sunset that night. Likes are extremely important to you.

4. Snapchat

You either like to creep what the people you have added are up to, or you like to make sure everyone you have added knows what you are up to. You also potentially use Snapchat to send cute pictures to your crush or super-ugly pictures to your friends.

5. Vine

You still wish you could get famous by making short six-second videos, but you still go on for a good laugh.

6. Find my iPhone

You're the friend to lose their phone at least once a day.

7. Tumblr

You use Tumblr to find funny GIFs and photos to send to your friends, but you're the only one to end up thinking they're funny.

8. Netflix

Your favorite activity is probably laying in bed and binge-watching a gross amount of episodes of whatever TV show you're watching at the moment, or you're into all the weird documentaries that Netflix has. You've also probably canceled plans before because you were too into Netflix that night.

9. Pinterest

You religiously update your boards daily, enjoy finding new recipes and are amazing at DIY crafts.

10. Candy Crush

You're the one everyone hates for still sending Candy Crush notifications on Facebook.