Meet The Reporter: What I'm thankful for

A series where readers get to know the ASU Odyssey reporters.

60

During this holiday season, The Odyssey Online at ASU reporters want you to get to know us! Enjoy this holiday-themed post and learn what we are thankful for.

I am thankful for an abundance of things, however I am most thankful for my family and friends.

I can honestly say, I would be nothing without the amazing support system of people in my life. They truly are the wind beneath my wings, for without them I could not prevail. Thank you to my supportive, crazy, and loving family. Thank you to my spontaneous, loyal, and understanding friends. I am more thankful for each and every one of you every day that passes whether you realize it or not. I am incredibly grateful for the role you play in my life, whether it is big or small. Thank you for being apart of my journey and always encouraging my growth. I appreciate you more than you know.

"We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives." - John F. Kennedy

"It is not where you are in life, it's who you have by your side that matters." - unknown

This holiday season, I hope you find time to reflect on something you are thankful for too. Make a conscious effort to spread love and holiday cheer to those around you.

Happy Thanksgiving to friends, family, loved ones, and readers near and far!

With love,

Rachel