​3 Things The Weary Christian Needs To Refreshen Their Mindset​

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds declares the LORD." — Jeremiah 30:17

52

Ever have those days where you feel dragged down, tired, disappointed in what you haven't done or could have done better... ?

Well, I am here to tell you that it will be OK because "HE > I" perfectly describes how He paid the price so we can go home and know that no matter what we are LOVED.

You are redeemed.

Y'all, take a step back, put your walls down, your phone down and realize that we are forgiven by the man that created us. He forgives all of our mistakes and died on the cross for us. That right there should be enough to make you smile because the ultimate price is paid for.

Feel renewed.

You are renewed, you are forgiven, you are completed; all mistakes are forgiven, all prices are paid, all paths are set. Now all you have to do is live within his presence and be the best you can be.

Be restored.

Redeemed. Renewed. RESTORED. You are made new, a clean slate, wiped off and ready to start trucking on the path that he has set for you. He has a journey that is beyond what we know or ever could know. All we need to know is that we loved, forgiven, refreshed and ready to make him proud.

Related Articles Around the Web