Why is something we do everyday something we don't want to talk about?
Education

We All Poop, Get Over It

141
We All Poop, Get Over It
https://www.flickr.com/photos/unleashedlive/718921594/

Every human being poops. Sometimes people poop every other day, and some people poop two or more times in the same day. Why are so many people uncomfortable to talk about it? Just mentioning this natural phenomenon make people feel uneasy. WHY?

media1.giphy.com

I know one person who refused to even say the word, "poop." She also did not say the word, "sh*t," because it is a "bad" word. I understand that people like to have clean language, but for goodness sake... If she needed to convey she needed to poop she would say, "I need to go number two." Really? Is there something dangerous about this word that she refused to say it?

media2.giphy.com

I also know a lot of people refuse, or try their hardest to not poop in public. So what? There are public bathrooms there for a reason should you need to go! Take care of business with no shame!

I do feel as though products such as Poo-Pourri make going to the bathroom in public harder for people who are self conscious. While the main purpose is to eliminate the unflattering smells of pooping, you shouldn't have to feel like you need to hide what you are doing.

media1.giphy.com

Their product pushes the idea that the smell will never escape the toilet, so it was like you never pooped at all. The product is small enough to fit into a purse or a large pants pocket, and you can sneak it into the bathroom with you. You can attempt to hide it from the world by using this product. Who cares?

Embrace your natural bodily function, and don't feel ashamed to poop, or talk about pooping.

media3.giphy.com