Ladies, It's normal to crave a real relationship.
Dating

Ladies, It's Perfectly Normal To Want A Relationship

Don't let him make you feel like you can't have what you want, if he does; you don't want a relationship with him.

489

Even if we don't want one right this very moment, we all eventually want to end up waking up next to the love of our lives. It's a simple concept really; you love them and they love you unconditionally. Love isn't just something women want, it isn't a crazy dream that just pops up into someones mind overnight. We grow up watching our parents fall more and more in love with each other every day and we can only hope to someday find the same thing.

Sadly, we live in a time when hook ups and ghosting is more common than two people sharing a life together. I get it, sometimes shit happens and we end up going home with someone on a Saturday night and they're not exactly our prince charming. It doesn't help when the entire human population is sitting here telling us that we're "crazy, insane, psycho", and so many other things. When you know what you want, you'll virtually do anything to get that thing in or out of your life.

I want a relationship. Not a one night stand, not a summer fling; a real relationship. Feelings, arguments, makeups, fun dates, nights in watching Netflix, gym dates. I have been craving that for so long after so many bad relationships that it's mentally draining at this point. Having a horrible past with relationships has done such a number on me, but not believing in love isn't one. We all crave to be loved; it's a simple human want in life. Girls can want to be loved by a boy, her friends, a pet, you name it. When I adopted my dog, I was in a relationship that I, till this day, will always look back on and just smile. A simple friendship became so much more and even though it didn't work out for us in the end, I will forever be thankful for what it taught me.

Relationships are complex and simple all in same, you never know what you're going to get. That's what makes then so unforgettable and fun. They're a part of life that is so drastically different for everyone and that itself is something to long for. Don't be ashamed to want love. I was talking to a guy that I was very interested in and the minute he asked "What are you looking for?" I freaked out and said, "I'm not sure, I guess whatever happens happens." UHM HELLO. You know exactly what you want, you know you want to find that spark, that connection with another human being. Why is it that I am so ashamed to tell someone I don't want to do the whole "Talk for two weeks, finally hang out, we end up hooking up, I go to text you and I'm either deleted or blocked." IT IS NOT FUN. It's the dumbest thing and to be honest, it hurts like hell. It's like reopening a wound and jus DUMPING a gallon of salt into it. So in response he said he was happy we were on the same page and I almost died because that means he's not looking for a relationship. My life in a freaking nut shell.

Step up, scream it at the top of your lungs. Don't be the shy girl who hides what she wants. Grab your love life by the horns and knock it out because who knows, you could man up and say it to the love of your life without even knowing it.