A Walk Down Memory Lane: The Disney Channel Original Movies

Let's Take A Walk Down Disney Channel Memory Lane

94
i.ytimg.com

Every 90's kid can appreciate a good throwback to all the unreal Disney Channel Original Movies. These movies are the one's that we will forever bond over, no matter how old we may get. Let's take a second to travel back to the better years, and reflect on some of the best:

"Brink!"

"When you woke up this morning, did you say to yourself, 'Today, I'm gonna talk' or 'Today, I'm gonna ride!"

"The Thirteenth Year"

"I finally get a friend and he turns into a fish. Typical"

"Smart House"

Who wouldn't want to live in a house that did everything for you!

"Johnny Tsunami"

What are the chances that he would move to Vermont!

"Up, Up and Away"

"I am... Steel Condor!"

"Quints"

5 babies.... WOW!

"Motocrossed"

Never under estimate a girl!

"The Luck of the Irish"

"Well, I'm a leprechaun, so don't be telling me about rainbows"

"Cadet Kelly"

"Military School? No, no. Like, like where they march all around together? You can't do this to me, Mom. I'm not going!"

"The Even Stevens Movie"

"We're tired, we're hungry, and we just got attacked by a killer squirrel!"

"The Cheetah Girls"

"Cheetah Girls, Cheetah Sisters!"

"Stuck in the Suburbs"

"Buffalo Dreams"

"Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on"

"Cow Bells"

"Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior"

"You know what, Yoda? This is getting a little too Star Wars-Y for me!"

"Read It and Weep"

"ZAP!"

"Jump In!"

"Twitches"

"Go Twitches! Go Twitches!"

" High School Musical"

"We're soarin', flying, there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach"

"Camp Rock"

"I won the best summer of my life, thanks to you"

Here's to the good ol' days and the Disney Channel we all knew and loved!