13 Things I'd Rather Do On Valentine's Day Than Go On A Date

Drink wine.

368
123rf

It's almost time for yet another Hallmark holiday. A day when our newsfeed is bombarded with sappy couples posts. As much as I love chocolate, here are quite a few things I'd much rather be doing than spending Valentine's Day on a sappy dates.

1. Watch Netflix in my pajamas

There's honestly not much better than getting super cozy under a bunch of blankets and binge-watching your favorite show. I'm not too interested in making room for another person or having to take into consideration what he might want to watch.

2. Order a pizza and eat the whole thing

Second to watching Netflix all day, I find it incredibly satisfying to order a pizza and silently pride myself on the ability to finish the whole thing. I don't really want to share so...

3. Go get half-apps

I'd rather spend time with a bunch of my single gal-pals eating half-apps and enjoying margaritas than going for an expensive dinner.

4. Send lame valentine's to friends

Every year, I live to find the newest hilarious valentine's floating around and sending them to the people who I know will appreciate them. Even better: when my friends know me well enough to send me the ones they know I'll love.

5. Go shopping

Especially the day after Valentine's Day when all the chocolate is half-price!

6. Buy myself chocolate

I know what I like and I know I'm fully capable of eating the whole box.

7. Go to the gym

Nothing like some productive empowerment to make me feel good.

8. Do homework

Because Valentine's Day is on a Wednesday and we're all good students.

9. Bake myself some cupcakes

Treat yo self.

10. Cuddle with my dog

Because honestly, no one gives better cuddles than my pup.

11. Spend time with my hedgehog

I just really want to hang out with my pets.

12. Drink wine

Not that I don't do that on any other given day, but it's just a little more satisfying on Valentine's Day.

13. Cry

I..It's just...never mind.