What To Serve At Your Next "Game Of Thrones" Themed Party

Valar Dohaeris.

177
i-D

"Game of Thrones" season six is almost here. With all of the excitement, I'm sure many of you will be hosting GOT viewing parties to catch up or re-watching the previous seasons before the premiere on April 24. GOT is full of consumption and watching it will make even the most iron-stomached viewers hungry. These awesome "Game of Thrones"-inspired dishes are sure to be a hit at your next viewing party. Check them out!

1. Deviled Dragon Eggs

Unleash your inner Khaleesi by indulging in some upgraded deviled eggs. These will make a great appetizer at your next "Game of Thrones" party. Learn how to make them here.

2. Sausage

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F04%2F12%2F635960886339884284-1654002873_tumblr_np1111vcjd1sfi2kuo1_400.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=344&h=772eb2aecc6205251de319a1c10559250f6c90f44fde40079bdb68f09494f49d&size=980x&c=624781356 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F04%252F12%252F635960886339884284-1654002873_tumblr_np1111vcjd1sfi2kuo1_400.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D344%26h%3D772eb2aecc6205251de319a1c10559250f6c90f44fde40079bdb68f09494f49d%26size%3D980x%26c%3D624781356%22%7D" expand=1]Make up for what you're lacking with a juicy piece of sausage. You can either make your own or pick up some from your local supermarket. Down Home Brand's green onion flavor sausage is my personal favorite.

3. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

This is a meal that even Roose Bolton couldn't pass up. Recipe here.

4. Beef Tips with Gravy and Mashed Potatoes

Meat and potatoes pair perfectly together and they're super filling. This was sure to be a staple in the Starks' diet. Get the recipe here.

5. Chili

This no bean turkey chili recipe will have everyone leaving the wall and coming to your house. Check it out here!

6. Fresh Baked Bread

Bring out your inner Hot Pie and impress your friends with some homemade bread. If you're feeling extra crafty, you can shape it into a direwolf. Or grab a loaf from the bakery of your local grocery store if you're in a rush.

7. Veggie Medley

This veggie medley is sure to keep you growing strong. Learn how to prepare it here.

8. Fruit and Cheese Tray

Dine like a Lannister by enjoying a variety of fancy cheeses and succulent fruits. Grapes, strawberries, pears, and apples are must haves for your fruit tray. Only the finest cheeses deserve to be paired with them. Pick up some fresh fruit and cheese varieties at your local farmer's market or grocery store.

9. Lemon Cakes

For dessert, enjoy one of Sansa Stark's favorite treats. These light lemony cakes are the perfect way to end your heavy "Game of Thrones" dining experience. Garnish with some lemon zest for an extra punch! Find out how to make them here.

10. Red Wine Sangria

If you're like me and can't stand the taste of red wine by itself but you really want to have the full "Game of Thrones" experience, try a red wine sangria. Fruit, sugar, liqueur, and ice make even the cheapest red wines taste delicious. You can either follow a recipe or have some fun with it by adding your favorite fruits and flavored liqueurs to your wine of choice.

Good luck with all of your cooking endeavors!