3 Rad DIY Planters You Can Do Today

3 Rad DIY Planters You Can Do Today

Pretty plants are happy plants!

20
3 Rad DIY Planters You Can Do Today

Plants are cool, that's no lie. There are also so many ways to show off plants in trendy styles. Here are some of the coolest plant decor ideas I have found while scouring the interwebs for ideas.

Lightbulb Vases

Want to lighten up the atmosphere in your room or home? Use empty light bulbs instead of vases to display your wonderful flowers, other plants, and terrariums. I think it is nifty to use clear light bulbs so you can see the rest of the plant, but it you want, you can spice it up a bit and decorate it with any design you desire on it - from painting to gluing ribbon and rhinestones to them! You can place the bulb planters on a table like a vase, or attach a string to hang them from the ceiling. The sky is the limit - or rather, the ceiling.

Chandelier Planter

This one is so classy, and also mega vintage if you use an old Victorian style chandelier. You could rest it on a table or hang it up like you normally would a chandelier. Let your creativity take flight! Look at how happy this lady is - this could be you!

Book Planter

Take a book you might not like so much (like your old history book for instance) and hollow it out. You'll find it will make a cool and unique planter to display your plants! Plus, books were made by plants, so it's like they're returning to their original form!

Have fun, and remember: prettily displayed plants are happy plants.