13 Underrated Disney Movies You Need To Watch ASAP

How many of your faves are on this list?

109
"The Princess and the Frog"

Disney makes so many movies every year and it feels like there is always a new one being released every week. These are some of the ones that I felt have fallen through the cracks and deserve to be appreciated more than they have been.

1. "Meet the Robinsons" (2007)

This movie is SO important because it gives kids who have been adopted, an amazing story to relate to.

2. "The Princess and the Frog" (2009)

I feel like we don’t talk about this movie as much as we should be. What’s not to love about it? There’s a hard working, determined, princess of color and that whole movie has a banging soundtrack.

3. "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" (1996)

Quasimodo deserved so much more and so did this movie!

4. "Big Hero 6" (2014)

It won an academy award for Best Animated Film but everyone just stopped talking about it which is an absolute travesty.

5. "Tarzan" (1999)

Phil Collins did not have to go that hard with the soundtrack but he did that and it deserves more recognition.

6. "A Goofy Movie" (1995)

I’ve been seeing more people talk about this movie and Goofy, an often overlooked character is finally getting the clout he deserves.

7. "Ratatouille" (2007)

This movie slaps, if a rat can cook in a five star restaurant, you can do anything! Also, all the food made in this movie looks so delicious.

8. "Home on the Range" (2004)

This movie is lowkey really sad at the beginning but the ending is absolutely perfect and Disney should have done a way better job at promoting this film.

9. "Fantasia" (1940)

This was Disney’s third animated feature film and has hella classical music, what’s not to love?

10. "Aristocats" (1970)

I will probably end up being a single old woman who leaves her fortune to her cats so I think this movie needs to be seen by more people.

11. "A Bug’s Life" (1998)

I feel like everyone always confuses Antz and A Bug’s Life but they are two separate, underrated movies.

12. "Brother Bear" (2003)

This movie is SO underrated and it has a such a cool story and meaning and has been seriously slept on.

13. "The Good Dinosaur" (2015)

This film is so cute and and I think everyone should see it as soon as possible.

This list just makes me wanna curl up and pull an all night movie marathon, which is your favorite on the list?