I Ugly Cry While Listening To Patsy Cline

Music has the ability to take us to different levels.

19
http://net-worths.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Patsy-Cline.jpg

It is true, I listen to Patsy Cline and ugly cry. It is bad, like worse than Kim Kardashian's cry face. Normally, when I am listening to Patsy though, I am already in a sad state of mind. I consider Patsy my "sad music." The people I love know that if they come to my dorm and hear Patsy, I probably had a rough day or something bad happened.

What is interesting though, is the power that music can have on our moods. Like I stated, I normally listen to Patsy when I am already sad and it gets me into an even deeper funk. Of course, I have a genres or artists for other moods and then there is just the blanket for everything else. This music can increase the mood I am already in or it could keep it until an outside force does something to change my mood.

Then there's the music that you hear that makes you feel a certain way, a way that may be completely opposite of the way that you were initially feeling. This is something truly magical. Sometimes the mood may be prevalent only in the time of the song and then there are songs that really hit you and leave you like an afterthought. These are usually the songs I find myself buying right away on iTunes.

I hope that you too find yourself getting lost in the world of music like I do. I would love to know what artist or song you ugly cry/cried to.