The 6 Types Of People You Will Meet This Holiday Season

"Happy Holiyays"

84
Cameron Ducey

The holidays .. for most people it is the best of times and the happiest time of the year... but for others, it is the worst of times and they find every reason to stress out. Wherever you may lie on the spectrum, you should take some time for yourself this holiday season and reconnect with those family members

1. The one who says “It’s CHRISTMASSSSS!!!” ….even when it is November

After Halloween, honestly maybe even before, is a perfect time to start listening to Christmas music. The earlier the better, right?

2. The one who is always stressed

The list of presents to get? Endless. Are we doing presents? What loaded questions. What should I get this person? S T R E S S.

3. The one who is genuinely excited for all of the holidays to celebrate

But first Thanksgiving!! This person always appreciates their mashed potatoes before their candy cane.

4. The one who is the Scrooge 

For this person, the food makes them fat, gift shopping makes them tired and they can never quite feel jolly for anything.

5. The one who is organized, prepped, and ready to go

Black Friday? Outlined, color coded and ready to go. This one has all of their shopping done before December even hits.

6. The one who doesn't know what date it is

Wait? Why is it cold out? Is it almost Christmas?