There Are Two Types Of Dreamers In This World And Only One Attains Them

Success comes with down falls, but those who truly want it will know it's worth it.

45
Casey Whoolery-Pratt

If there was anything in life that spoke to me most, it was what I learned the time I decided to go to a business convention alone. I was taught about the two types of dreamers that exist in this world. It was so empowering because I came to the realization that this theory was actually true. It scared me but motivated me at the same time. With that being said, I had to share it with the rest of the world because they deserve to know, too.

1.The type that imagine the biggest dreams they can, and strives everyday to attain them. No matter what.

This type of dreamer will stop at no costs until they reach their goals. They don't fear an ounce of failure because they know it is the best form of education and with out it they will never reach success. These people will strive every second of every day to someday accomplish the things they have always imagined for themselves. They are prideful in, both, their failures and their successes because their hustle remained strong enough to get them to where they are now. No obstacle will ever be big enough to stop them, maybe just to slow them down to rethink their approach to conquer it.

Everybody has hopes and dreams for themselves but only a small amount have the mindset like this one.

2. The type that imagine the biggest dreams they can, but gets fearful.

These people fear failure, they fear society, they fear negative opinions, and they fear success. Why would these people be scared of success, though? They know with success comes a reputation and being held to the same standard at all times. Holding an image is hard to do and to even think about. Adding on the opinions of society makes keeping that reputation hard. All of these unpleasant thoughts create lack of motivation, and even the highest rate of procrastination. These people will tell themselves that tomorrow will be a better time to start the road to their future. They do this because they know if they push it for another day, they don't have to deal with those fears right then and there.

Unfortunately, for a lot of these types of dreamers, that "tomorrow" never actually comes around because it always gets pushed toward a "better time".

The moral of this story is that there is no better time to reach for the stars than right now. Success comes with down falls, but those who truly want it will know it's worth it. So, why fear failure when it's the best form of education? Fear missing out, instead. Be afraid of the thought of never living to see your hopes of a bright future come true. Use this type of fear to fuel you and push you to strive to be the dreamer everyone wants to be.