Twitter Astrologers Are Predicting The Election And You Need To Read The Tweets To Believe Them
Currently

Astrology helps us understand current cultural trends that point towards what could happen in the future.

1891

Astrology has been used by many people to understand themselves, their past, to follow trends, and to help predict what might happen in the future.

Although it's a nuanced art, astrology cannot completely and accurately predict things like election results. However, it does help us understand current cultural trends that point towards what could happen in the future.

As the 2020 Presidential election draws closer, Twitter astrologers are diving into the two candidates birth charts and the placement of the moon, sun, and planets in the skies to get a better sense for what could happen in tomorrow's election.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.