13 Tweets About Finals That Will Make College Students Laugh, Then Cry

It's that time of year again, folks.

133
13  Tweets About Finals That Will Make College Students Laugh, Then Cry
E!

It's that time of year again, folks. The air is cool; the days are short; the nights are long. All is quiet except for the faint sound of a college kid crying in the distance. There are people sleeping on benches outside the library: books and papers carelessly scattered around them. Students are frantically gulping down cups of coffee and cans of energy drinks, all in preparation for the week to come.

That's right — final exams have arrived. Whether you've been studying for 54 hours straight, or you haven't even opened your book, take a well-deserved break and enjoy the 13 tweets about final exams.

1. When finals are right before the holidays.

2. Despaparate times call for desparate measures.

3. The only thing worse than heartbreak tbh.

4. They're basically the same thing...right?

5. When studying just isn't enough.

6. This sad but accurate truth.

7. Sorry not sorry.

8. When you have to start bargaining.

9. The remix.

10. When looking cute is the last thing on your mind.

11. BIG mood.

12. Pure genius.

13. And honestly, what more do you need than your dog's love?