Your New Fall Playlist

Your New Fall Playlist

Because we all need background music to our lives, every season of the year.

29
Your New Fall Playlist

Autumn is seemingly everyone's favorite time of year. It's the perfect in-between time, where the air isn't so stifling hot that you dread going outside, or so piercingly cold that you still dread going outside. Fall is the time of year where everything natural beautifully dies, like the orange-y red leaves and the final demise of your dad's beloved lawn. It's also back to school time, where you get to reconnect with the friends you had promised in June to hang out with while school wasn't in session. Fashion is at an all time high, the September issue of Vogue is out and jeans are comfy and cool again. Yes, fall is a beautiful time of year. So, as I did for this previous summer, I have created a playlist of some tunes to jam out to while you admire the glorious foliage and skim your new syllabi.

For Hanging Out:

1. "Zebra" - Beach House

2. "Fiction" (feat. Tom O'Dell) - Kygo

3. "Back Pocket" - Vulfpeck

4. "Winterbreak" - MUNA

5. "Someday" - The Strokes

6. "Miracle Aligner" - The Last Shadow Puppets

7. "Red Earth & Pouring Rain" - Bears Den

8. "Second Nature" - Stalking Gia

9. "Infrared" - Tall Heights

10. "No Problem" - Chance The Rapper

11. "A 1000 Times" - Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam

For Back-to-School Dancing

1. "Purple Lamborghini" - Rick Ross & Skrillex

2. "Let Me Love You" (feat. Justin Bieber) - DJ Snake

3. "Cold Water" (feat. Justin Bieber) - Major Lazer

4. "LUV" - Tory Lanez

5. "That's My Girl" - Fifth Harmony

6. "Little Bit More" - Jidenna

7. "Closer" - The Chainsmokers & Halsey

8. "Annie" - Neon Indian

9. "This Girl" - Kungs

10. "Fine Ass Mess - Conro Remix" - Mr. Probz & Conro

11. "Runaway" - MSTRKRFT

So, that's what I got. I know it's not much, but you probably don't want to read a whole monotonous list on your nice autumn afternoon. If you ended up liking any songs on this list or think my music taste is so bad that you wanna sneer at it even more, feel free to check out my Spotify! Happy Fall, y'all!