This Trump Oval Office Address Drinking Game Is NOT Fake News

Caution: You may need a DD.

3518

An exciting moment in our 45th President's career will be taking place tonight: he will be addressing the nation on a "current state of emergency" on national television.

Yes, that's right. Our President will be taking the night off of Twitter (hopefully) to enter living rooms across the country on our screens.

Historically, these addresses are long and boring, so let's spice it up tonight. Don't even bother with shot glasses, I have a feeling you won't have time to refill the glass in time.

Take a shot every time he says "bad"

This one seems harmless, but remember, Trump likes to repeat himself to make a point. "Bad, bad people". Two shots right there for ya.

Take a shot every time he says "hombres"

Be careful! He's been known to say things like "bad, bad hombres, very bad." Four shots right there for ya.

Take a shot every time he mispronounces something

Look, it's bound to happen, have you seen the typos in his tweets? Oh man.

Take a shot any time he lies about terrorists entering the country via Mexico

Fun fact for you: Terrorists most commonly enter the country via airplanes, in fact, last year only 6 terrorists tried to cross at the Mexican border and all got turned around. Learn more here.

Take a shot every time he says "caravan"

I don't see this one hurting you too bad, but the man is hard to read.

Take a shot every time he says "uh"

This one seems like it's harmless but because he isn't a speaking professional he actually says it a lot more than you would think.

Finish your drink every time he says "national crisis"

Do it. Take that shot.

Take a shot every time he says "wall"

But you might just get alcohol poisoning.

Take a shot every time he says "terrorists "

Fingers crossed he doesn't say this as much as I think he will.

Take a shot every time he blames the democrats for the shutdown

You're the one holding the opening of the government hostage, buddy.

Take a drink AND DON'T STOP until he is done saying the word "huge"

Sometimes he keeps this one short, other times it's a dragged out "huuuuuuuuuuuge". Don't say I didn't warn you.

Take a drink when he starts using his hands as he speaks AND DON'T STOP until he puts them back down 

Another possible alcohol poisoning situation.

Remember to always drink responsibly!