7 Trendsetting Pups That are Setting the Bar for Dog Fashion

The best in animal couture.

64

Pets are well known for wearing the same old coat of fur all the time. These lovable fur-friends are changing that trend! Take a look!

1. Hip

Meet Remix, the ultimate hipster dog. This guy probably takes pictures of lattes on tree stumps and listens to post-current experimental tribal funk. Follow his Instagram @remixthedog for flawless puppy fashion advice.

2. Classy

Meet Montjiro, a talented puppy model and fashion designer with his own clothing line and Instagram. Shop a variety of handmade clothes on his website, Montjiro.com. From kimonos to leather jackets, you're sure to find something you like! Also, follow him on Instagram @montjiro for more inspiration.

3. Elaborate

Meet Trotter, a sassy pup who breaks gender norms by dressing in whatever clothing they want. Here, they look like a total glam queen, but they can also pull off a gentlemanly necktie and pipe combo. Follow them on Instagram to see their vast style spectrum: @trotterpup.

4. Gangsta

Meet Nutello, the coolest dog in the hood. Bling and a sideways hat will scream, "Yo wassup homeslice!" Follow his Instagram to see his many other looks: @nutellothepug.

5. Relaxed

Meet Jiff, a Pomeranian who just wants to snuggle up and take a nap. Did I mention he's also an actor and a model who has starred in one of Katy Perry's music videos? Keep up with him on Instagram: @jiffpom.

6. The Polo

Meet Brussels Sprout, the smallest pupper in NYC who always looks sad but is always undoubtedly happy. Hit him up on Instagram: @brussels.sprout.

7. Denim

Meet Toby, a Maltese with an excellent sense of style and a little bit of an attitude. Keep up with his latest looks by following his Instagram: @toby_littledude.

Just because you are a pup doesn't mean you can't be stylish too! Never give up on your dreams and follow these cute pups for some awesome inspiration.