I Treat My Cat As An Actual Person

I Treat My Cat As An Actual Person — It's OK You Can Judge Me

He has intensely watched "How to Get Away With Murder" with me, but don't worry I don't think he will take what he has learned and apply it.

1172
Casey Whoolery-Pratt

Y'all can judge me all you want, but my cat is my best friend. If anyone understands my struggles and when I'm sad it's him. He doesn't even need to say anything to make me feel better. So, yes, I consider my cat to be a human alongside me and I'm not embarrassed. There are just a few activities that he and I do together that makes us the best team in town, here they are:

He and I love to eat popcorn, chips, cheese, and french fries together after a long day of stress. Before all you animal fanatics hop on here and say anything bad about feeding my cat human food, yall can take a chill pill because he only gets a small fraction of the piece I am eating.

He loves binging Netflix shows until the early morning hours on a weekday with me, too. The best part is, he won't (can't) yell at me that sleep is more important. He has intensely watched How to Get Away With Murder from start to finish, but don't worry I don't think he will take what he has learned and apply it.

He is a great personal alarm clock. It will be 6 in the morning and he will come to lay on my face to suffocate me in order to get me up. Is it frustrating? Yes. Do I care that he does this? Yes. Does he care that he does this? Clearly not.

He is the best kind of friendship to have too because I can talk about my problems and he will just listen and not tell me that I am wrong. I love this part. He may be judging me, but he doesn't tell me he is.

Needless to say, this post makes me seem like a crazy cat lady, but in reality, I just appreciate having a cat because he is the only one that puts up with my venting. Quite honestly, I am 100% okay with that.