Top Ten Makeup Products Under $10

Top Ten Makeup Products Under $10

How to be glam without breaking the bank

16
Top Ten Makeup Products Under $10
Kelsay Singleton

If you are anything like me then you enjoy being glam — without breaking the bank. That is why I have compiled a list of my top ten favorite products under $10. The products included are those that I have loved and used for a long time. So grab a coupon and run, not walk, to your nearest drugstore (or maybe drive?).

1. MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer

To kick off my list, I want to start with a product that will conceal away all of your problems. The MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer is so lightweight and comfortable to wear, but it also has high coverage that lasts all day. For just $8.99 you can't beat it! I highly recommend that you snag this one up on your next trip to the drugstore.

2. L'ORÉAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup

If you want a great foundation to pair with your new concealer with, then I would recommend the L'ORÉAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup. You have probably seen this one before. It is an oldie, but still a goodie! This particular liquid foundation is medium to full coverage and comes in a wide range of shades. So there is bound to be something to match your skin tone. Additionally, it has a natural looking finish and does not feel heavy or look cakey on the skin! $9.99

3. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

If there is one blush that you should own from the drugstore it needs to be the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. This blush goes on smoothly and adds a healthy glow to the skin. It is so flattering because it adds a "sun-kissed" look, and is extremely hard to mess up. I highly recommend checking it out. $9.99

4. Milani Easyliner For Lips Retractable Pencil

Following the trend of Milani products; their Easyliner For Lips Retractable Pencil in the shade "most natural" is a necessity for any woman's purse. The shade name is quite fitting, too, because this color is very natural looking. Additionally, it pairs well with any lighter or darker shade you want to throw on top. It is creamy to apply, but doesn't break, and lasts for an extended period of time without drying out your lips. I would consider that a win-win in my book. $6.49

5. REAL TECHNIQUES Miracle Complexion Sponge

If you are still using a brush to apply your foundation, then this needs to be your first purchase! The REAL TECHNIQUES Miracle Complexion Sponge is the closest "dupe" that you can find to a beauty blender, and some people even prefer it. Just wet this puppy under the sink and watch your foundation be applied flawlessly. $6.99

6. L'ORÉAL Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara

I personally think that mascara is the most boring product in the makeup world, but the L'ORÉAL Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara in Carbon Black does not disappoint. This mascara does not flake or smudge, and it really does give your lashes some volume! If you are a minimalist in the makeup department, this product will change your life! $8.49

7. MAYBELLINE Color Sensational Lip Color

I am not a huge lipstick fan either, but if I am wearing one it is guaranteed to be a MAYBELLINE Color Sensational. The Buffs Lip Color in "Nude Lust" is my favorite. This formula is so nourishing and doesn't move around. It is very opaque in color and they have a wide range of shades so I can guarantee there is something for everyone! $7.99

8. NYX COSMETICS Micro Brow Pencil

If you want #BrowsOnFleek but cannot afford microblading or expensive brow products, then I recommend the NYX COSMETICS Micro Brow Pencil. They have a wide range of color selection, and the application is SO easy. Since the point is so fine it is easy to mimic a natural hair stroke, and the product is soft enough that it doesn't tug at the skin. NYX hit it out of the park with this one. ABH Brow Wiz #DupeAlert $9.99

9. MAYBELLINE Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

MAYBELLINE has created a quick, long lasting, and beautiful option for eyeshadow. Their Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadows, especially the shade "Bad To The Bronze", are just what you need. This creme shadow stays in place all day, is fast to apply, and is gorgeous to boot. If you want to look like you spent 20 minutes on your makeup but don't have the time, then check these out! $6.99

10. MAYBELLINE Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

MAYBELLINE Wings got you down? With the Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner, your winged liner will be a breeze. The applicator on this makes it easy to be precise, and the liner itself doesn't fade or move throughout the day once it has dried. I highly recommend this to someone that is ballin' on a budget but wants to stay trendy. $7.99

Now that I have told you my favorite products, it is time for you to tell me yours!

Make sure and comment below any of your favorite makeup products under $10.