Top 10 clothing stores to shop
Beauty Fashion

10 Places To Shop​ for an amazing summer wardrobe

Working at a clothing boutique for the summer definitely re-ignited my passion for style!

849
Madison Morgan

If we are being honest, I do not consider myself a fashionista by any means. Of course, I love cute clothes and will buy a piece here and there to add to my wardrobe, but something about working at a clothing store with a bunch of cute stylish girls is inspiring me to step up my game.

I work with the sweetest girl majoring in fashion merchandising at The University of Georgia, and she is a major reason why I am excited about clothes and putting effort into what I am wearing again. So Reilly, thanks girl! Reilly is a fashion blogger and personal stylist who inspires me so much, so you should check her out! Give her a follow and read her blogs, she's amazing.

Reilly's Instagram.

Reilly's fashion blog.

So here are the top 10 places I have been shopping at this summer to expand my summer wardrobe!

1. Urban Outfitters

Urban is my go-to store. Yes, it costs an arm and a leg, but there is something so special and fun about it that I continue to shop there.

2. Steve Madden

Steve Madden platforms are my entire heart and soul in shoe form. I have this shoe in rose gold, white, black, and snakeskin and I cannot get enough on my hands! Coziest things in the world to wear for 7 hours on your feet, I promise.

3. Symphony Beads

Shameless self-promo... I started creating handmade jewelry pieces recently and have been pairing my necklaces with every cute outfit I put on! My mission is to uplift and inspire others and I do so by posting uplifting quotes and messages to my story regularly. I think it is important to remind women how beautiful and strong they are and that is what I want my brand to be about.

4. American Threads

American Threads has always been a favorite since I discovered it. The clothing is high quality and has a very bohemian style. All of their pieces are neutral for the most part which I LOVE.

5. White Fox Boutique

White Fox is an Australian label that has some of the most stunning unique pieces I have seen. They are my go-to site for formals and semi-formals in college! Super cute dresses and two-piece sets perfect for any special occasion.

6. Free People

This store is literally the most expensive thing ever (okay so is Urban, but for some reason, Free People has to convince me a little more to actually open my wallet) but I will give them one thing... they have some of the BEST flowy cozy white dresses I have ever seen. They have a unique cut and style that often times compliments my body very well. Also, Free People has really good staple pieces like a denim jacket with pearls (I wear mine all the time) and basic tops and skirts I wear a lot of times when I go out!

7. Tender Ghost

This is not exactly clothing or fashion related, but Tender Ghost has the best enamel pins and patches EVER! If you are into the whole positive, uplifting, empowering vibe... check their stuff out. You will not be disappointed!

8. Hazel Boutique

Hazel Boutique is my hidden gem and if I could, I would spend all the money to my name here. So if you are reading this article and make it to number eight, you're welcome. Their style is very hippie and laid back, lots of fun and unique pieces to be found at this shop!

9. Aaron Asunsolo

Aaron Asunsolo is actually the greatest of all time. She is a clothing designer who hand makes clothing and sells it on Instagram! She has some super cool pieces, I would definitely check her out ASAP if you want to be a style icon. She is so kind and amazing to work with!

10. Brooklynn's

Brooklynn's is an amazing clothing store with super affordable, cute pieces!! If you are balling on a budget and want to look cute, this is the way to go. I have this top in black and love it so much!