Top 8 Boy Bands Of All Time

Top 8 Boy Bands Of All Time

Boy bands. We'll always love them, no matter how old we get.

133
Top 8 Boy Bands Of All Time
Billboard.com

I've decided to take a trip down memory lane and look back at some of my favorite boy bands from when I was younger (definitely still listen to some today, no shame). I've compiled a list of my top eight favorite boy bands of all time, because who doesn't appreciate a boy band every now and then!?

8. One Direction

Any girl that says the don't have a secret love for One Direction is lying. It's okay, ladies (and men!) to love One Direction. Their music is great, they're super dreamy, and their music videos are incredible. It's so cool to see how these men have changed the music industry when it comes to boy bands, and I applaud them for that! Even when Zayn left, I was still rooting for these boys. And who doesn't love a jam sesh of some 1D, especially on a long road trip!?

7. Boyz II Men

Folks, these men were perfect. With the beautiful riffs, amazing collabs with Mariah Carey, and amazing records, there was no way I couldn't put these guys on the list. These men replaced themselves in the number one slot! With so many back to back hits like "I'll Mae Love to You," "On Bended Knee," and "one Sweet Day," I always find myself coming back to this awesome boy band. I hear they're still around making music, too, which is super impressive. Love love love.

6. New Kids On The Block

I am ALWAYS singing "Step By Step." Always. I adore this boy band and forever will. These guys also made a huge impact on the music industry and the boy band genre as a whole. These guys totally win for the dance moves, and for the best reunion I've ever seen! When NKOTB got back together in 2008, I thought it'd be a flop, but I was so happy to be proven wrong. These guys will always have a special place in my heart.

5. The Jackson 5

If anyone gets credit for being the original boy band, it's The Jackson Five. Who doesn't love a young Michael Jackson? So many classics came from this adorable boy band. I always find myself coming back to their songs and singing along. Plus their outfits and dancing were A+. If you've never seen a Jackson Five performance, I suggest you drop everything you're doing and watch one right now. You'll fall in love all over again.

4. *NSync

Classic boy band. The synchronized dance moves and marionette music videos definitely stood out to me as a child. Plus, every tween girl had a crush on Justin Timberlake for the longest time. Don't lie. There was no argument that this boy band had to be on my list. I will never not love these guys, and I will always drop everything to dance along to "Bye, Bye, Bye." So great.

3. Jonas Brothers

Nick Jonas, am I right? I loved (and still love) every single song that the Jonas Brothers came out with. My favorite part about these guys is that each of the brothers were so talented in more ways than just singing. Each of them could play multiple instruments and showcased their talents in such an incredible manner. Love the versatility of this band, and that they're still continuing to make music, even if it's not together. RIP Jonas Brothers.

2. Backstreet Boys

How can you not adore the Backstreet Boys!? I grew up listening to this band constantly. I was dead set on marrying Nick Carter (I also would have easily settled for his little brother, Aaron), and could recite every word to every song. In the battle of N'Sync versus Backstreet Boys, these guys always came out on top. I will defend this forever and always.

1. B5

The sad thing about my number one choice is that nobody has ever heard of them. B5 was - and still is - my all time favorite boy band. These guys were signed by the Bad Boy label, and P. Diddy himself produced their first album. Their song "All I Do" is an incredible cover of The Jackson Five hit, "All I Do is Think of You," and gave them the modern-day Jackson Five vibe. These five brothers - Dustin, Patrick, Kelly, Carnell, and Bryan Breeding - have produced some great music and incredible music videos. I have listened to these boys since I was 9-years-old, and have not stopped 11 years later. They're so dreamy and they all have such amazing voices, it's hard to stop listening. Check out their music videos online; I promise you won't regret it.