Top 5 Worst Smells When Washing The Dishes

Please don't make me wash spaghetti sauce.

243
abc13

Growing up I always hated having certain meals because i hated the smell of the dirty dishes in the sink. Now as an Adult who helps out with the household chores as much as possible when I'm not swamped with school work I still absolutely hate doing the dishes. Many of the sauces we use when cooking and we have on the side for our meals smell so terrible when mixed with water. Here are the top 5 grossest smells when washing dishes.

5. Chili-

How can something that smells so good when cooking, be so gross to clean up?

4. Ketchup-

Like most people I love having ketchup with fries, chicken (sometimes), and other side dishes but I try to make sure I never have any left on my plate because the smell and look of ketchup going down the sink is just horrid.

3. Peanut Butter

Peanut butter + water = NO. It gets so slimy and gross smelling, I can't even begin to explain it.

2. Ranch

When ranch mixes with hot water, to me, it smells like throw-up to be honest.

1. Spaghetti Sauce

I never care for spaghetti and have to be in the mood when it comes to choosing it for dinner. I think the reason why is because the dreaded smell of the sauce sitting in the pot waiting to be cleaned out.

Over the years I've come to the realization that anything made with a tomato base is going to smell really terrible when mixed with water and soap. I always try to have a lot of homework those nights and leave the cleanup to my mom. Times like these I wish we had a dishwasher but then I get hit with a dish towel and told we have two perfectly good dish washers called hands.