Top 5 Reasons Everyone Should Watch The RHOA

"Two Snaps For You Boo"

20
RHOATea.com

When people hear Real Housewives they think "Oh rich ladies sitting around just arguing all the time", but in reality it is so much more than just that. Watching RHOA is really just a great way learn learn so much when it comes to many different communication tools. They always are able to help give us quick lessons about multiple things such as english, history, or even just personality lessons. Watching these ladies they will make you feel so many differetn ways and you will enjoy every moment of it all!

1. You WILL Get an English Lesson

It does not matter what any of these people are saying because no matter what it is you will always get some kind of English lesson. Whether its knowing how to READ people or knowing that you are being READhoney *insert snaps here*! These ladies will always come up with something to teach us. They even go as far to try and teach us history. For example for the people who DON'T know that the underground railroad wasn't really a railroad you will know after you watch a certain episode while the lady's are in Savanna! No matter the school lesson you can always learn something from these women here!

2. You will master the side eye

For many of us we always have those moments where we just can't with someone anymore and you just give them this look. If you're like me sometimes that look just doesn't represent what is is you are truly trying to give off. Thanks to the RHOA though you will get a complete lesson on the different ways to side eye someone the correct way. For the normal person I think you will completely master it, after the first season Kandy joins the ladies of the couch.

3. You become very on your toes

Because all these women always argue you will pick up a thing or two on how to answer someone when they are being "so nasty and so rude" when speaking to you. The come backs you pick up and how quickly to say them, there's a word for that: SHADE! Yes honey, SHADE! Even if you are in a heated argument with someone and you are stating facts it's all about how you say it and how quickly. You need to be fast and sassy!

4. #ThisTeaThough

When watching a show that has SO much gossip you tend to become a person who perks your ears up when someone is talking about something very juicy! If someone comes up to you and starts gossiping about something very interesting you can always insert #ThisTeaThough because you really are getting all that tea honey! Honestly what is better than hearing all the juiciness and just soaking it in?!

5. You will love it.

Regardless of what type of shows you like to watch the RHOA is something that will really attract to everyone. You have action, romance, comedy, and much more. Whatever you like they will give it to you. These girls don't play honey! Seriously just watch it! I promise you won't regret it. With everything that you learn and take away from the show you will want more after you are all caught up with the seasons! Trust me I would know!