Top 11 Candidates For Donald Trump's VP

Top 11 Candidates For Donald Trump's VP

The top 11 possible candidates for Donald Trump's Vice President.

29
Top 11 Candidates For Donald Trump's VP
The Duran

As we get nearer and nearer to the general election everyone is asking the same question. Who are the candidates going to bring on as their vice presidents? Well, I may not know who the candidates have in mind, but I have a pretty good idea of the top candidates for a President Trump. So strap in and enjoy the ride while we explore the top eleven contenders for Trump’s vice president!

1) Coming in first we have everyone’s favorite dictator Adolf Hitler. Sure Hitler died a long time ago but we are talking about a Donald Trump presidency here so have an open mind, okay. Hitler has been the number one person that The Donald has been compared to during his entire candidacy so they should be able to make both America and Germany great again!

2) Next up we have Kanye West! Together Mr. West and Mr. Trump may be able to scrounge up at least half of a terrible leader and maybe if Kanye is vice president this term he won’t run for actual president next term. Then again.. Maybe he will.

3) Our third runner up is Martin Shkreli, this smug faced jack wagon is the perfect match for The Donald’s also smug face. With Shkreli having been the most hated man in the United States for quite a while, I believe he could make even Trump look good. (Donald, If you’re reading this, Shkreli is probably your best choice, just please don’t let him do anything with taxes.)

4) A golden retriever puppy. If Trump wants people to like him then he’s got to up his cuteness levels (Or lower his stupid levels). By making a puppy his running mate The Donald will have incredible cuteness on his side forever. Just look at that face!

5) On the flip side Donald could make a cat his running mate. The Internet loves cats. If Donald had a cat as his running mate then the internet might love Donald. If the internet loves Donald, the Donald is unstoppable. Donald Trump would have the unhinged psychosis of himself along with the levels of support that Bernie Sanders had. That would be terrifying. But cats.

6) Donald's hair could run. Honestly I just want this one to happen. “Let’s Make America Toupees again!”

7) Based on Trump’s history with women this next guy should come as no surprise, Ted Bundy. Look I’m not saying that Donald Trump beats, kills, and rapes women, but I’m not saying he doesn’t (Man I hope he doesn’t read this, I’m in college I can't afford to be sued).

8) We have seen, on multiple occasions, that Kim Jong Un believes Donald Trump is the best candidate in the race for the United States presidency. With his constant support of Trump it would be no surprise if Trump chose him as a running mate. Imagine that, two evil dictators running the United States of America I bet the forefathers didn't see this coming.

9) Putin and The Donald were very buddy-buddy earlier on in the race. Even though Putin has since claimed he was never fond of Trump as a leader I still believe he is a likely candidate for VP. I think Trump is going to be like that boyfriend or girlfriend that you break up with then come crawling back to them some time later, we’ll see Putin endorsing Donald again soon.

10) Now this one is actually kind of obvious, Sarah Palin. Right now I know you’re saying to yourself, “Why only one female on the whole list?” Well, Sarah Palin here is the only woman on Earth dumb enough to support Donald Trump from a vice president position. Sarah is actually a very likely candidate for Trump’s vice president. We have already seen her endorse Donald multiple times and she’s dumb enough for Donald to control in office. Just take a moment to imagine what it would be like to have these two in office. Please. Please. Please vote against Donald Trump!

11) All joking aside there’s only one man that Donald Trump would trust to run a country alongside himself, and that man is,The Donald himself. Yup, that’s right folks. The most likely candidate for Donald Trump’s vice president is going to be Donald Trump. That is, until he finds out that he isn’t allowed to do that, and who knows what he’ll do after that this guy is completely unpredictable.