My Top 10 All Time Favorite Disney World Rides

I absolutely love Disney World....maybe a little too much! I have been there a few times and here are some of my top 10 favorite rides that I have to go on while I'm there!

44

10. The Great Movie Ride

Come on, how can you no love this ride?! Yes, it can be some what slow but you get to see so many cool things! This ride is a 22 minute tour of some of Hollywood's most famous movies! You get to see and learn about many movie characters and you get to learn about the movies themselves! It includes moves such as; Mary Poppins, Gone with the Wind and Indiana Jones!

9. Expedition Everest

I absolutely love this ride! It is located in Animal Kingdom and wow does it take you on an adventure! This rides takes you on a trip through the Himalayan Mountains on a vert fast train, but something unexpected happens. While you are are exploring the Himalayas, you have to dodge and escape the terrifying Abominable Snowman! This ride is definitely fun and worth the wait in line!

8. Toy Story Mania

This is one of those rides where no matter your age, you will still have fun! Toy Story Mania, is basically a ride and game all in one! You ride through different scenes from the story movies and you shoot at targets to gain points! It is just a fun sit down calm ride that you can go on to take a break from all those thrill rides and to take a break out of the hear (depending on when you go!)

7. Test Track

This is a really fun interactive ride! On Test Track you get to ride a vehicle you design yourself! Once you design your car then you get to board a car that looks like what you designed and then guess what!? You get to test it! This ride is fast and definitely fun and it is really worth the wait!

6. Splash Mountain

Although I am not a big fan of log water rides, I really like this one! Splash Mountain isn't just your regular log water ride. It takes you through a story and that is the story from the Disney Movie; Song of the South! This ride is super fun and no matter where you sit, you are bound to get wet, but after spending hours in the heat of Florida, this isn't so bad!

5. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith

This ride is honestly so fun! Before you even get to the ride itself, you get to see some of the accomplishments that Aerosmith has made during their career. Then just before you get onto the coaster. You get to see holographic Aerosmith in the recording studio and they talk to you! The ride if thrill packed! You get to sit in a "stretch limo" and you get to zoom through the streets of LA while rocking out to Aerosmith!

4. Space Mountain

I absolutely love this ride and you can never get too much of it! In this ride, you get to sit in a rocket shaped car and you literally get to blast off! The ride takes you through the darkest parts and outer space and then some. The whole thing is in the dark but parts of outer space are lit up in neon lights including your rocket ship!

3. Pirates of the Caribbean

This is another water ride, but it is so fun! This ride literally takes you on a boat ride on the "sea." You get to see characters from the movies including Captain Jack Sparrow. You get to sail the sea and partially live in time when Pirates ruled the sea! Don't worry you won't get too wet on this ride!

2. Haunted Mansion

Honestly, I'm not sure why I love this ride so much. Maybe it is because I loved the movie so much when I was younger and the ride is just super fun! On this ride you get to sit in small cars almost like the tilt-a-whirl and you get to go on an adventure through the Haunted Mansion estates. On this ride you encounter ghosts and ghouls who just want some friends to hang out with...and SCARE!

1. Tower of Terror

This is by far my most favorite Disney ride ever! On this ride you literally get to enter the infamous Twilight Zone! This ride sends you zooming up and down almost like a falling elevator! By the time you exit the ride you feel like your stomach is in your chest but for some reason you always want to ride on it again! The best time to go on this ride is at night because you get a whole view of the park lit up while on it!