To Those Who Don't Believe

To those who don't believe in Christ...

My God is real and so are my prayers. I pray real prayers to God every night, day, afternoon, or anytime I need encouragement, or faith, or patience, or just His amazing and unrelenting love. Without my faith in my God, I would be nothing. I don't understand how people can't believe in anything. I think it is a refusal to believe something bigger than themselves exists, or they are just too angry to acknowledge Him.

I can't go a day without praying to God and talking to Him. I would go insane. He has blessed me with so much and I don't see how I could be where I am without Him because well, honestly, I wouldn't be. He is not a tangent being but I feel him every time I make a decision. Whether or not it was the right thing I feel Him. I feel his anger when I go against him, and I feel His love and compassion when I am sad, and I feel Him pushing me to try harder every day.

There is not a perfect Christian. If we thought we were perfect we wouldn't be Christians. We look at ourselves as unworthy sinners and the amazing part is that God does not. He created us in His image. As soon as we truly ask for His forgiveness and accept him into our hearts and our lives the only things he sees in us is all of the amazing things we do through Him.

"For when were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die.

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him." Romans 5:6-9

He died for us so that we may live in His Kingdom and that we may not suffer for eternity. It sounds crazy but I believe. Sometimes I look at myself and think about it and I just wonder how I believe in Him so much. it is a strange feeling at first; knowing that someone is always there and is always watching but it has become my biggest comfort. His patience and perseverance with me are amazing because I am so stubborn and determined to be independent and it is hard for me to let people tell me what to do; let alone live for him and do things his way but it is worth it.

There are Christians that aren't true or are "fake" but the majority of us are not like that. True Christians are not judgmental or unkind towards others. We are just in a world built on the negativity of others. It is unfortunate but it is true and it is our job to fight it with Christ. No two believers are the same and not one can be compared to another. We are not comparable and we each have our own walk with God that is like no other. We are not to be judged on the hypocrisy of others and their own short comings.

We are not perfect. We aren't trying to be perfect. We are believers. I am a believer. I am a believer of God and anyone who doesn't believe should at least know because He gave us the will to choose and we can't truly choose if we don't know and aren't educated because it is amazing to know His love and his wrath. They are two true things and they go hand in hand.

If you don't know who God is then ask. We will gladly answer. If you want to know then ask. We will gladly show you. If you have never even stepped foot in a church then find a friend who goes because they could be your saving grace and if you know God and accept Him into your heart, then you are a believer.

- A Believer