TO MY BEST FRIEND

TO MY BEST FRIEND

The Christina to my Meredith, you're my person.
109

To my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you. From our 7 am food truck feasts before exams to the classic studying till 4 am the night before said exam, I don't know how I'd make it without you. We kept each other sane freshman year, always together studying, eating, or just chilling in the little free time we have. We even are in a lot of the same clubs, and turn club event into bestie time. When we're together, you know there won't be more than a minute without laughter, especially during a lecture when we can't help but laugh at nothing, together. We are literally two peas in a pod, to the point when either of us goes somewhere, whoever we're with asks about the other person. We're always together, and I love that. I love our dinners and our coffee dates, our little surprises, and gifts for each other. How we both have the dirtiest minds, and just the raise of an eyebrow will make us cackle.

I love knowing you're there for me whenever I need to talk about anything and everything. I love, even though I hate that you won't let us go to bed angry, despite my love for sleep. How we share everything and nothing is secret from each other. I love how we text boys for each other because we know how each other think. Hell, we even talk for each other a lot of the time. We are always there for each other no matter what, and I can't even begin to thank you for that.

When I'm going insane with stress or having a mental breakdown, you're there rubbing my back and telling me how I'm going to kick life's ass. When I'm super sad that I haven't seen my dogs since I moved out last, that your "oh honey" is so comforting and you reassure me they're fine. There is just so much of you that I know, it's like we're one person.

I don't know what I would've done without you if we hadn't roomed together freshman year. The first night I met you, and we played cards against humanity with the floor, and every answer out of your mouth was as filthy as could be, I knew we were going to be great friends. I just never knew our friendship was going to be this amazing. Ever since that night we never looked back, through everything. We were together. We were there for each other. We are here fore each other.

You're the Christina to my Meredith, and you're my person. I love you and I don't know what I'd do without you.