3 Bunny Breeds That Will TOTALLY Blow Your Mind

Woah, cool.

155
Waranya Mooldee

Today I will teach you about all different kinds of bunnies. Everyone knows that bunnies are adorable, and sometimes, they even have cute names. There are so many breeds that I can't fit them all in this article, but here are some that I found to be the coolest and the cutest of them all.

1. The Holland Lop

The name lop means that the bunnies ears are floppy instead of standing erect. The first Holland Lops came from the Netherlands. They are not a naturally occurring breed; they were bred by a Dutch breeder as a combination of a French Lop and a Netherlands Dwarf. Their general temperament is curious, sweet, and energetic - perfect for families or anyone who wants a little bunny companion.

2. Mini Rex

I chose this one because of its name. Unfortunately, it does not look like a tiny T-Rex. The distinctive feature of this bunny type is its coat, which sticks out instead of laying flat, making it feel like you're stroking a little puff of velvet. If you really love this breed, you can join the National Mini Rex Rabbit Club here.

3. Flemish Giant Rabbit

These rabbits are obviously huge, making them stand out among other bunnies. Look at this giant bun - it's like a little dog. You could ride it into battle, or just for a peaceful trot through the meadow. Whatever is more your speed.

Rabbits are wonderful pets, and they are easier to take care of than a dog or a cat. They can be an indoor and an outdoor pet, which is pretty nifty. If you're looking for a new addition to your family, consider my long-eared friends, the bunny rabbits. They'll be glad you did - and so will you.