10 Thoughts Students Will Literally Never Escape During Finals Week

The most dreaded week of the semester.

127
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/28/636474911908072867-545423855_finals.jpg

Finals week. A whole five days where students experience nothing but stress, tears, and a lack of sleep. While we should be completely focused on what we're studying, we often get distracted. These are 10 thoughts students have throughout the course of the week.

1. How can I get out of this exam?

Quick, start brainstorming excuses.

2. What is the lowest score I could get on this exam to still pass the class?

I can manage to get that many questions correct, right?

3. I'm going on hour 12 of studying. I still know nothing.

I just read an entire chapter and don't remember anything. This is good.

4. Maybe it’s best for everyone if I just drop out.

I think my parents will understand. I tried my best.

5. *Gets mad about a single person using an entire classroom to study*

Please, don't be that person.

6. Well, I’ve never seen this before in my life.

I think my professor is trying to make me cry.

7. Do you think they’ll deliver food to the library?

I haven't moved from this seat in what feels like days. Can someone order food before I pass out?

8. I haven’t seen my roommate in days, should I be concerned?

I think they're studying... I hope.

9. Is anyone else struggling as much as I am?

Why didn't I take this class with my friends? I need serious help.

10. Just push through it, you’re going home!

So close to sleeping in my bed. Let's do this.