This is who bit Beyoncé

This is who bit Beyoncé

She had some LEMONADE, and she took more than just a sip...

217
This is who bit Beyoncé
Via Wikimedia Commons

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE #BEYHIVE: Someone has come for Beyoncé's face...literally! On Monday, comedian Tiffany Haddish revealed that she was at an event where she witnessed a well-known actress bite the "Single Ladies," singer in the face. However, the name of this daring actress is still unknown, but there are some likely suspects in the mix. So, here's all the deets on what you need to know in order to solve mystery #WHOBITBEYONCE ...

1. Location

The infamous BITE occurred at a star-studded Jay-Z after party (which is bad enough already) on December 22, in Inglewood, CA. The rapper was on his 4:44 tour and decided to throw an after-party for his guest which included many of the world's most recognizable singers, rappers, actors, and models...and of course Beyoncé. The party was known to have many alcoholic beverages and a few substances which were said to have induced the famous actress to bite the 'Queen of RnB's' face according to comedian/actress Tiffany Haddish.

Attendees

Since the news leaked that an actress came for Beyonce's face, there have been multiple witnesses to the event. According to outside sources, the Jay-z 4:44 after-party had a total of 40 guests...which for the Carter's, is a fairly big crowd. Several A-list celebs have confirmed that they were in attendance the night of the event all of which include: Tyler Perry, French Montana, Chrissy Teigen, John Legend, Rihanna, James Franco, Queen Latifah, G-Eazy, Diddy, Sara Foster, and Sanaa Lathan. Of those, both Tyler Perry and Chrissy Teigen have confirmed that they know exactly who took a bite of the Queen Bey's face...and yes, they both admit that it was an actress.

3. The Suspects

From the list of stars in attendance at the Inglewood after-party, there was only a handful who were actresses. Rihanna (a semi-actress), Queen Latifah, Sanaa Lathan, and Sara Foster are the top actresses that were at the party. Now, considering Rihanna's questionable past with Jay-Z... it can be inferred that she would not try to bite Beyonce in the face, more like Jay-Z (which has probably already happened a million times). When it comes to Queen Latifah there just would be no need for her to bite Beyonce...they have known each for far too long, and Queen Latifah is far too classy to behave in that way. However, when it comes to Sara Foster and Sanaa Lathan...the verdict seems to be more clear.

4. The Biter

Sara Foster, is highly unlikely to have bitten Queen Bey, it has been noted that the actress wasn't even able to reach Beyonce the night of the party. Sanaa Lathan, on the other hand, is a full-on lead. The "Love and Basketball," actress was seen multiple times at Jay-Z's concert on Twitter, and there are even videos of her and Diddy at the after-party where she was noticeably intoxicated. Reports claim that after being bitten Beyonce screamed, "that B!t*h ain't drunk, she's on drugs..." and that really puts Lathan at the head of the scene. Also, Lathan tweeted "If I were to bite Beyonce, it would have been a love bite," which caused more heads to turn. Sanaa has been known in the past to have romantic relations with famous females such as Regina Hall. Which makes us wonder, did she find Beyonce so attractive she wanted to take a bite out of her???

We may never know who exactly bit Beyonce in the face...but you can be 90.5 % positive that it was none other than Sanaa Lathan.