8 Things To Do While In Quarantine To Win The Boredom Battle

For those going a little stir-crazy during COVID-19.

30

Self-Isolation and social distancing making you bored? Well, below are some ideas on what to do while quarantined from the coronavirus.

1. Have A Self-Care Day

Is the stress of self-isolation getting to you? Try taking some time to just relax and unwind - treat yourself!

2. Get Artsy

Have some extra time on your hands? We all do. What better time than now to dig into your artistic side? Just use some extra materials from around your house and let your imagination run wild!

3. Try A New Recipe

Running out of new ideas for dinner? Don't worry! With just some random stuff from the back of your pantry and a little creativity, you'll be eating like a college student waiting for payday in no time!

4. Write A Book

If arts and crafts or cooking isn't really your thing, maybe writing is! Really take the time to reach deep within yourself and let your voice be heard! Tell the world how you really feel!

5. Meet Up With Friends

What better way to hang out than from the comfort of your own home?

6. Learn Something New

With all schools being transferred online, learning has become all the easier. Picking up a class or two will certainly help to keep your mind active.

7. Spend Time With Family

Being isolated at home gives you the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with loved ones and get to know each other on an even deeper level.

8. Make Money From Home

Patreon (@Patreon) | Twitter

twitter.com

A recent development since the start of the virus is that many people have been laid off due to the imposed quarantine. If you are one of these people, fear not! There's many different jobs one can do from their house, including freelancing, video editing, graphic design, or something more… unique.