14 Things Girls Do That Confuse Boys

14 Things Girls Do That Just Confuse The Heck Out Of Boys

Why do we do these things? They'll never understand.

276

As a female, I know there are things I do that other people don't understand. As a female who has a lot of male friendships, I constantly get asked why I do some of the things I do. Here are some of those "confusing" things.

1. That weird towel wrap thing we put our hair in after a shower

Honestly, I don't even know how I started doing it. I've just always done this with my hair after I shower.

2. Periods

Obviously they don't have these, but they really don't understand how any of it works. At all.

3. How long it takes to get ready

Well...we have lots of hair that must be dealt with, we have to pick out clothes, and some of us like to wear a little jewelry and makeup.

4. Skin care routines

Yes, we have to have very specific skin care routines. We have to keep our faces from getting too oily or too dry or too broken out, etc.

5. How many different bottles we use when showering

We have to have shampoo and conditioner. We need body wash. We sometimes need extra products for our hair to keep it from being to frizzy or flat, and we sometimes need extra products for skin for sensitive skin. The 3-in-1 wash just doesn't do the trick for us.

6. Going to the bathroom in groups

No girl likes to go to the bathroom alone. Usually, there's a line and no one wants to wait in a line alone. Also, the buddy system!

7. "I have nothing to wear"

Just because there are clothes in my closet does not mean I have something to wear.

8. The amount of hair we shed

I just have lots of hair and I can't help that sometimes it falls out...

9. The pain of heels

Just because they hurt our feet doesn't mean we're going to stop wearing them.

10. Having hair collected on the wall of the shower

If you let the hair go down the drain, it gets clogged SO quickly. So you just have to let it collect on the wall and then throw it away after you finish showering. That's just what we have to do.

11. The way girls can magically find everything they need to know from social media

We can find out what was going on at 2:41 p.m. on December 13, 2014 if we really wanted to. Don't question it.

12. Saying "I don't know" when asked a question

Sometimes it's just hard to pick something, okay, geez.

13. Why we're so picky about pictures

Everyone in the picture has to look nice. Why would we want pictures where we don't like the poses, background, etc?

14. Why we use so many pillows

The pillows on all the furniture just give the place some color and decoration. As for our beds, what's wrong with sleeping with tons of pillows??