The Ultimate Summer 2018 Playlist

The Ultimate Summer 2018 Playlist

The best hits for this summer.

24
The Ultimate Summer 2018 Playlist
Everypixel

Each summer, artists emerge from their musical hibernations to bring us the new jams that we all need. The warm weather is finally here, and we can get into the spirit knowing that it's summer. I have compiled a list of hit songs throughout the year that are definitely hits for the summer as well. Prepare to hear every song below being blasted in your car, on dance floors, and at BBQs in the sunny months to come!

1. "Finesse" (Remix) - Bruno Mars feat. Cardi B

Bruno Mars's original song made it on his debut album "24K Magic" back in 2016. However, this January, he released a remix of this song featuring Cardi B. The song/music video will have you feeling that you are in an episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or Saved by the Bell.

2. God's Plan - Drake

You are either a fan of Drake, or you are crazy for not being one. His single came out in February, and it is still stuck in most of our heads. Drake generously passed out nearly 1 million dollars in his music video to the people in Miami. Now you have more of a reason to love his music video/song.

3. "All the Stars" - Kendrick Lamar and SZA

You have to admit that all of us were hyped when this single for the movie Black Panther came out. Not only did we hear a new style from Kendrick, who usually raps, but its upbeat vibes are a reminder that summer is here.

4. "Delicate" - Taylor Swift

This is one of Taylor's latest single that dropped a few months ago and people are convinced that it is about the haitus from the public eye. The tone of the song reminds some of us of her 2000s music, which is one throwback we can all get behind.

5. "Never Be the Same" - Camila Cabello

Camila Cabello's upbeat song could possibly be the summer anthem you never knew you needed, providing that you are attempting to get over your significant other.

6. "Flames" - David Guetta feat. Sia

David Guetta has yet come out with a fire banger, teaming up with top-charter Sia for a hot new track.

7. "Push Back" - Ne-Yo, Bebe Rexha Stefflon Don

This is definitely a summer smash! Ne-Yo returns with a banger featuring the vocals of top-chart artist Bebe Rexha and British rap starlet Stefflon Don. The combination of these three together gives it a unique vibe.

8. "One Kiss" - Calvin Harris feat. Dua Lipa

Calvin Harris comes back yet again with a fresh, floor-filling song featuring Brit pop princess Dua. It is a killer song that makes you want to move your head, especially with the beat.