The 8 Gifts That Are On A Basic College Bro's Christmas List This Year

Don't know what to get for a basic college guy this year? If not, check this list out.

160
Instagram

Buying gifts for Christmas is already stressful as is. If you are buying a gift for someone who is a college student is even much harder. Especially if they are coming back home for the holidays and you do not see what they wear or their activities they like to do as much. When buying a basic college bro a gift for Christmas do not overthink. You just need to come up with gifts that are either practical or funny that are geared towards college men. Here is a list of some gifts a college bro can have:

Hoodies

Hoodies are a staple in college fashion and since it is winter and most places in the United States are somewhat cold this is practical. If you do not know what brand or type of hoodie to give go for classic colors such as gray, black, white, and navy since these colors go with everything.

Snapbacks

Many basic bros have these in their wardrobes. Be sure to get a snapback for the team you know he likes. If he is not into sports then get a snapback with a recognizable brand.

Waterproof speaker

Music is part of the basic bro culture and when they are not listening to music on their Airpods, then they are blasting their music in their room. Get a speaker that is waterproof for those party days at the beach that has a strong bass.

Athletic shoes and clothing

The basic bro tends to be sporty so make sure to get something that they will use. Whether that be Nike, Jordans, Adidas or any type of athletic or street wear brand.

Gift cards

Gift cards are perfect for those last minute stops to the store and with so many different gift cards to get there is so many choices on what to get. Be sure to find something that appeals to a basic bro like a gift card for food, music or entertainment.

Slingshot

The slingshot is a classic weapon but can be used as a way to pull pranks when they decide to mess around with their friends. The bigger the slingshot the better!

Room decor

The man cave can always use some more decor or furniture. Be sure to buy any cool signs, lights or new furniture to add to the collection.

Video Games

First you must know what system the bro has before you even think about buying a game. What type of games does he like as well? Role-playing, fantasy, shooters, open world games? The list is endless...

Reusable water bottle

This serves more as a practical gift. A reusable water bottle is perfect for those gym workouts or for when the college bro is going to classes.