The Top Eight Songs to Play in the Shower

Living in a dorm comes with many challenges, one of which being communal bathrooms. However, this comes with a major upside: several showers so you and your floormates can shower at the same time. Nothing beats singing in the shower with your best friends in the stalls next to you. Here are 8 tracks to queue up next time you bring your speaker to the group trip to the showers.

42
  1. Becky G - Shower. Arguably the best shower song because what is better than singing "singing in the shower" in the shower? This list simply wouldn't be complete without it.
  2. T-Pain - She Needed Me. This song packs a soothing beat, and its catchy chorus will have everyone singing along
  3. Sunday Morning - Matoma. A great build-up accompanied by an upbeat rhythm are sure to bring a smile to your faces.
  4. Dance Monkey - Tones and I. It is impossible to not dance and sing along to this song.
  5. Love Story - Taylor Swift. A shower isn't complete without a little Taylor Swift.
  6. 679 (feat. Remy Boyz) - Fetty Wap. Enough said.
  7. A Year Without Rain - Selena Gomez. All songs about rain hit different in the shower. This is a song about rain sung by SELENA GOMEZ. What's better than that?
  8. Halo - Beyonce. It is impossible to listen to this song without belting it out, a must for the shower.