The Stages Of Going Out With Your Girls As Told By The Cast Of 'Girls'

Because Hannah, Marnie, Jessa, and Shoshanna are all actually our spirit animals

14

Nothing is more real than the HBO original series Girls. Written, produced, directed, and starring Lena Dunham, Girls speaks to all of us for more reasons than one. The random, hilarious shenanigans the four friends embark on, resonate with us all, even though we may not like to admit it. Girls is the ultimate female empowerment show, and whats more fun and empowering the hitting the town with your girls on a Friday? These are the stages of going out with your girls as told by the cast of Girls.

1. When you get off work and realize it's finally the weekend

2. When your bestie comes over to get ready for the night

3. And right before leaving you look at each other like

4. Immediately after arriving at the club, you feel your confidence in your musical talents peak

5. When you are 3 drinks and 1 hour into the night, and you begin to really feel yourself

6. When some guy at the bar won't stop talking your ear off

7. When he tries to start asking you about your family

8. When you've been there for a solid 3 hours and start to contemplate why you are even there in the first place

9. After countless men have approached you, you finally declare your independence and go home

10. When you get home and can finally eat the contents of your refrigerator

11. When you wake up the morning feeling like s**t

12. And then you do a little bit of self-reflecting

But, it doesn't matter because you know you're gonna do it all over again next weekend.