Top 6 Openings of 'The Office'

Top 6 Openings of 'The Office'

162
Top 6 Openings of 'The Office'

The Office is an iconic American television show that spanned eight years and nine seasons, and captured hearts of millions. You know that three minute (more or less) clip before the theme music starts and the actual show? Some of those are great. Here are, in my opinion, some of the best ones.

6. Michael didn't know Toby was gone

On a related note:

5. Michael Grills his foot

"I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot... that's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that."

- Michael Scott

4. Cheese Puffs

3. Kevin spills some chili

2. Jim pretends to be Dwight

1. Meredith

Michael: Ladies and Gentlemen. I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by a car.
Jim: What?
Dwight: Where?
Michael: It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital, and the doctors tried to save her life. They did the best that they could... And she is going to be OK.
Stanley: What is wrong with you? Why did you have to phrase it like that?
Oscar: So she's really going to be fine?
Michael: Yes. She has a slight pelvical fracture, but, ah... people have survived far worse.
Pam: Thank God you were there.
Michael: Yeah.
Andy: Did you see who did it?
Dwight: No need we can just check the security tapes.
Michael: Gah. Kind of a good news bad news there. I was able to be on the scene so quickly because I was in the car that hit her.
Jim: Who was driving?
Pam: Oh, Michael.

BONUS:

I mean honestly, this should probably be #1 but I can't find any good clips of it online so this should give you a rough idea

The Fire Drill

"Last week I gave a fire safety talk. And nobody paid any attention. It's my own fault for using PowerPoint. PowerPoint is boring. People learn in a lot of different ways, but experience is the best teacher. *lights a cigarette* Today, smoking is gonna save lives." *throws cigarette into garbage can filled with paper and lighter fluid*

There are more opens, and they are all good, but honestly, who could possibly resist this show?